Based in Navarre, Florida
EA: January 11, 2020
Neko Ghost, Jump! is a puzzle-platformer where you not only switch between 2D/3D camera perspectives but also between your physical/ghost forms to solve puzzles, combat enemies, and clear levels faster.
In May 2019, five random developers formed a team and entered into Epic Games 2019 Spring #ue4jam. In 2020 a successful Kickstarter. In 2021, it was awarded an Epic MegaGrant and won E3's Indie Showcase Best Trailer Award.
- Camera perspective switching from 2D/3D to clear levels
- The ability to switch between physical and ghost form to combat enemies and bosses
- Tons of customization options to deck out your feline
- Leaderboards for time trials in each level
- "Play your way", there are different ways to progress through the game
EA Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Platformer 1st Place" Unreal Florida, 2019
- "Best Casual" DreamHack Anaheim, 2020
- "Epic MegaGrant" Epic Games, 2021
- "Best Indie Game Trailer by Fan Vote" E3, 2021
- "During my time in the game, I died hundreds of times more than I like to admit, and before this game I thought I was good at platformers. I was wrong."
- Beatmatch, Website
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Burgos Games
A minority- and military veteran-owned indie game development studio based in the USA. Founded by Victor Burgos, a proud Puerto Rican U.S. Marine Veteran. We’re committed to creating great gaming experiences, with no particular focus as of now. Just trying to have fun while breaking into the market and not going under after one game, that’s the dream anyway
More information on Burgos Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Neko Ghost, Jump! Credits
Business, PR, Marketing, Creative Direction, Programming, Level Design
2D Art, UX
3D Art, Animations
Music, Sounds FX