- Developer: Burgos Games; Based in Beaufort SC, USA.
- Release Date: TBD
- Platforms Targeting: PC, XBOX One, PS4, Nintendo Switch
- Website: nekoghostjump.com
- Price: TBD
- Availability: Digital Download
- Language: English (right now, but Localization in many languages coming soon!)
- ESRB: TBD
- Press Contact: [email protected]
- NGJ Social: Twitter Facebook IndieDB Instagram Discord
- Burgos Games Social: Twitter Facebook Instagram
Neko Ghost, Jump! is a Puzzle-Platforming Speed Running hybrid with engaging gameplay, great art and catchy music! Take control of Nekoman as he runs, jumps and fights his way through various environments to find his friends and loved ones that have been taken away by the Ghost Pirate Dog Boss and his minions. Each level has a leaderboard that players can try their best to outdo others or if they are the slow type, they can just collect as many coins as possible and find their friends that have fallen off the ship.
- 2D and 3D perspective switching to get through puzzles in each level
- Unique enemies and bosses in each biome (7 at launch)
- Leaderboards in every level (and a 100% completion one), are you number one yet?
- Character customization at your home
Burgos Games is an independent game developer started in 2018 by Victor Burgos with the goal to create memorable video games that are easy to pick up yet hard to master that can be enjoyed by as many people as possible.
In May 2019, five brave souls entered Epic Games’ 2019 Spring #ue4jam. The theme was “The Other Side of the Coin”. After five long, hectic, yet very fun days, the game jam version was submitted.
Soon after, we realized that we had something special on our hands and most of the original team stayed on, while we picked up some additional help along the way.
The transformation that the project has seen since the gamejam version can be clearly seen from just the video below. It’s much more fun to play than to see though.