- Developer: Burgos Games; Based in Beaufort SC, USA.
- Release Date: TBD
- Platforms Targeting: PC (Windows/Linux), XBox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch
- Website: nekoghostjump.com
- Price: TBD
- Availability: Digital Download
- Language: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian currently and more to come later
- ESRB: E
- Press Contact: Victor – [email protected]
- NGJ Social: Twitter Facebook IndieDB Instagram Discord
- Burgos Games Social: Twitter Facebook Instagram
Neko Ghost, Jump! is a 2D/3D puzzle-platformer where you not only switch between 2D & 3D camera perspectives but also between your physical & ghost forms to solves puzzles, combat enemies and clear levels faster!
Take control of Nekoman as he runs, jumps and fights his way through various environments to find his friends and loved ones that have been taken away by the Space Dog Pirates.
- 2D & 3D camera perspective switching (a la Super Paper Mario)
- Physical & ghost form switching
- Unique enemies and bosses in each biome (7 at launch)
- Leaderboards in every level
- Hundreds of character customization options at your home
Burgos Games is an independent game development studio founded in 2018 by Victor Burgos with the goal to create memorable video games that are easy to pick up yet hard to master that can be enjoyed by as many people as possible.
In May 2019, five brave souls entered Epic Games’ 2019 Spring #ue4jam. The theme was “The Other Side of the Coin”. After five long, hectic, yet very fun days, the game jam version was submitted. It can be found here: https://victorburgos.itch.io/neko-ghost-jump-game-jam
Soon after, we realized that we had something special on our hands and most of the original team stayed on, while we picked up some additional help along the way.
The transformation that the project has seen since the gamejam version can be seen from the “Gamejam and Now” in the video section below. It’s much more fun to play though.